mercredi 9 avril 2014

Blue/Orange Quilt, Episode 2



For sure, having a lot of fun!

C'est certain, je m'amuse!


I've made up my mind, I start sewing.

Je me suis décidée, je commence à coudre.




Linking to Freshly Pieced WIP Wednesday

9 commentaires

  1. This is beautiful! LOVE the splashes of pink!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Love, love blue and orange combo! Stunning!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. This is beautiful! (C'est magnifique!) -- Did I spell that right? It's been a long time since high school french class.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Love this quilt... blue and orange are one of my favorite combos. Thanks for sharing.
    Hugs

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Bonjour! The colors, movement, and energy are fabulous! I scrolled through some of your blog and now I am following by email! Simply lovely! We were in Switzerland last summer - Basal, Bern, Interlakken, Murren - wonderful!!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Very interesting watching your creative process....

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. This is going to look good - great combination of colours and lovely improv piecing.

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. très beau! les artistes contemporaines utilisent souvent des tissus teints, je trouve ça très interessant de travailler des tissus commerciaux.

    RépondreSupprimer

On Instagram

© Mary & Patch. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.