mercredi 9 mai 2012

New Quilt 1



Just started a new quilt. Choosing the fabrics ...
Commencé un nouveau quilt. En train de choisir les tissus ...



5 commentaires

  1. Beautiful palette!

    I have decided you are a genius! Almost every post you make - there are few words needed because the images speak volumes.

    If a person allows themselves the time, they can get lost in your images - like reading a deeply engaging novel.

    I love your blog.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. La partie que j'aime choisir les tissus. Belle palette!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I agree with Pam. What enticing visuals you present. Yes, you are indeed, quite the genius. I look forward to seeing your next work of art with this brilliant palette.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Thanks ladies for you nice comments! I'll keep posting on the advance of the quilt!

    RépondreSupprimer

On Instagram

© Mary & Patch. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.